The European Distance Education Secondary School offers courses in the program
"Protection of Children's Rights" - 8 hours on 29.09.2019.
Course price is 25 EUR per participant, depending on the number of participants.
Possibility to organize courses in your premises.
Apply: 22038287, email@example.com
Professional Qualification Improvement Program for Educators, Pedagogues and Technical Staff of Educational Institutions. Section 5.1, Paragraph two of the Law on Protection of the Rights of the Child and the Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers Nr. 173 (01.04.2014.) determines the procedure by which specialists of state and local government institutions who examine cases related to the protection of children's rights acquire special knowledge in the field of protection of children's rights and the content and scope of such knowledge.
An individually practicing sworn advocate, a lawyer from 2008 to date, specializes in child and juvenile defense.
- Basic Principles of the Child Rights Protection System in Latvia;
- Legislation in the protection of children's rights;
- Obligations of state and local governments in ensuring protection of children's rights;
- Child abuse;
- Peculiarities of communication and basic principles of communication;
- Action in situations where the learner endangers his or her safety, health or life;
- Inter-institutional cooperation to ensure the protection of children's rights.
The program is co-ordinated at the Riga Educational and Informative Methodological Center. RIIMC-18-046, 28.02.2018.
Course is read in Latvian.
Course location: Lomonosova Street 1k-4, Riga.